Public website terms and conditions
Seeproperty.co.nz (the "Website") is owned and managed by See Ltd. ("We", "our" and "us" in these terms).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using our Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions which apply to your use of our Website.
You accept that we may change the terms and conditions at any time and that any revised terms and conditions displayed on our Website from time to time will apply to your use of our Website, its content and any service supplied by us. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the changes.
If you do not accept these terms, you must not use this Website.
We will make every effort to keep our Website and its contents up to date and accurate. However, we make no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) that the content displayed on our Website is up to date or accurate.
What we do not do
We will make every effort to allow you access to our Website, however we make no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) that the Website or any service supplied by us will:
- Operate on a continuous or fault free basis, or at any particular time or location;
- Be secure or private;
- Be free of viruses or other harmful features; or
- Be accurate and up to date at all times.
We are not responsible for:
- Any device or other equipment which is not owned or supplied by us; or
- Any use of our Website or any service supplied by us which is inconsistent with the directions or instructions for use or which is contrary to these terms and conditions.
While using our Website, any content on our Website or any service supplied by us, you agree to:
- Ensure that all information provided when registering is and remains correct, complete and up-to-date
- Comply with these terms and conditions and any other agreements which you may have with us;
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes;
- Conduct themselves honestly and to act in good faith at all times when using this site;
- Not damage or disrupt our Website, its content or any service supplied by us;
- Not access, use or interfere with anybody else’s email or other communications which are not intended for you;
While using our Website, any content on our Website or any service supplied by us, you agree not to use our Website, its content or any service supplied by us:
- For sending spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, hoaxes or other similar unsolicited communications of any kind;
- To abuse, defame, threaten, stalk or harass others;
- For sending objectionable language, content, or any expressions of hatred, racism or anti-religious remarks of any kind;
- For running any network scanning software, spiders, spyware software, robots, open relay software, or any such similar software;
- For introducing any viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or bots or any other harmful or destructive items or in any other way interfere with our, or anyone else’s network or computer system;
- For using any software or device which may interfere with the services which are intended to be enjoyed by other users through use of mail bombs, war dialling, pinging or other disruptive technical means; or
- Using a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
Obligations of Vendors and their agents
Any person listing a property on this Website agrees as follows:
- To provide accurate information;
- Not to make any statement that is intended to mislead or is likely to have the effect of misleading readers;
- To endeavor to keep us up to date with regards to all information regarding the Property listed.
Intellectual Property Rights
We either own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights with respect to the Website and its content and any personal identifiers (including addresses).
Registered trademarks used on this site are used with the permission of the registered owners and must not be reproduced without consent of those owners.
Collectively, the material published on this site is our Intellectual Property. Without limitation, our Intellectual Property includes copyright, Trademarks and design rights which we own or otherwise have the right to use.
You acknowledge that you have no claim or interest in our Intellectual Property, other than in relation to those rights expressly provided to you in these terms and conditions.
You must not copy or reproduce (whether digitally, electronically, by linking, or in hard copy or by any means whatsoever) or use any of our Intellectual Property without our prior written consent, unless such copying, reproduction or use is required for the purpose of using our Website, its content or any service supplied by us in the manner in which they are intended to be used.
This Website is our copyright. Material published on this Website is our copyright. No part of the material on this Website may be reproduced without our prior specific written consent.
We are not a contracting party to any sale transaction facilitated through our Website. All transactions are conducted at the parties’ own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the quality or fitness of any listed property.
The descriptions of properties on this Website are provided to us by vendors and their agents. Intelligent Communications is not a real estate agency. We do not act as an agent for any vendor simply by reason of having included a property on this Website. We disclaim liability for any representations made concerning any listed property, or a party’s title to any particular property.
Disclaimer in relation to jurisdiction
This Website is a New Zealand site and is intended for use by New Zealanders. The Website is governed by New Zealand Law. By using this Website, you agree that New Zealand law will govern the relationship between you and us.
To the extent permitted by law, we contract out of any liability in relation to this site.
Disclaimer in relation to information
Information within our Website may change from time to time. In particular, we reserve the right to change the contents of any listing and/or withdraw any listing at any time without notice.
We make no warranty, representation or undertaking (whether expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in our Website, nor do we assume any legal liability (whether direct or indirect) or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in our Website.
We disclaim any liability in relation to any corruption or loss of data or other content that you or anyone else may experience as a result of using our Website, its content or any service supplied by us, or any problems which you may encounter in viewing or navigating our Website.
We disclaim any liability in relation to the acts or omissions of any third parties in relation to any default by them in relation to the provision of or access to, our Website, its contents or any service supplied by us.
Disclaimer of Other Sites
Links to Websites outside of our Website are provided as a convenience to you. We do not endorse the content of such third party Websites. We make no warranty, representation or undertaking (whether expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information in the links, nor do we assume any legal responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or standard of the information in the links.
Exclusion of Liability
We (including our officers, employees and agents) will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or on any other basis to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss, cost or expense including, without limitation, damage to property, injury to persons, loss of profits, loss of data or revenue, loss of use, lost business or missed opportunities, wasted expenditure or savings which you might have had, denial of service or access to our Website arising from the use of our Website, its content or any service supplied by us.
Notwithstanding the clause above, if a court of competent jurisdiction holds us (or any of our officers, employees or agents) liable in respect of any matter arising under or incidental to these terms and conditions, our total aggregate liability will be limited to the sum of $100.00.
If you are using our Website, its content or any service supplied by us for purposes other than in relation to a business, we accept that you have rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect any rights which you may have under such legislation which we are unable by law to exclude or limit in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for all losses if you act fraudulently at any time, either alone or together with any other person, in using our Website or any service supplied by us. You are also liable for losses where any act or omission of yours has contributed to causing those losses.
All notices should be sent to See Ltd, PO BOX 4151, Napier, or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org